Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Browser Blues, Part 2 [edit]


I'm on Safari!

Apple releases Safari for Windows!

I've never used a Mac; I've never even touched one. Web pages already appear differently when opened on IE, Firefox and Opera – all run on Windows – so I’ve been wondering how this blog would appear on a Mac browser.

And it looks awesome!

Well, maybe it’s just the fresh, different look.

At first look, having been browsing predominantly on Firefox all this while, I’m quite disappointed mainly in that two things are missing: [1] an ad blocker and [2] a ‘new tab’ button. There are also issues with Blogger that the Blogger people are looking into, so this post is still done on Firefox. :-P

But it surely looks awesome! – I’ve already said that, haven’t I?

So, I guess I’ll give this Safari 3, which by the way is still a beta release anyway, for maybe about a week, or until the novelty wears off.

__________
PS: [JUNE 13] ... and it's worn off already. Back on Firefox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment