The Graveyard Book is my first Neil Gaiman book and my seventh first book in a row since Timescape. It is totally not what I expected, though not at all in a bad way. “The Jungle Book set in a graveyard”, the story tells of a baby raised by ghosts after his family is murdered. Named Bod, short for Nobody, the boy grows up educated in not only the ancient wisdoms of the inhabitants of the cemetery but also their ghostly skills such as Fading and Dreamwalking. A delightful book I want more!The weekend wasn’t a good one. My bedroom desperately needs dusting and vacuuming and one of the ceiling lights needs replacing, but I didn’t get to do any of those because I wasn’t feeling very well. It could have had to do with the sweltering heat; I was feverish while sweating profusely and my fingertips were numb. To top it all up, my chair broke again. Now I definitely need to buy a new one.
beli je lah kerusi baru
ReplyDeleteget well soon. :)
ReplyDeletePye: Bought!
ReplyDeleteYaya: Thanks.