These are the CDs I have in my car:
- Aerosmith – O, Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits
- Bon Jovi – Keep the Faith
- The Carpenters – Yesterday Once More: Greatest Hits 1969-1983
- Coldplay – X&Y
- Earth, Wind & Fire – The Ultimate Collection
- Jon Bon Jovi – Destination Anywhere
- Linkin Park – Minutes to Midnight
- Natasha Bedingfield – NB
- No Doubt – The Singles 1992-2003
- Velvet Revolver – Libertad
They are all original, of course. I don’t listen to them much, however. At the moment, the one sitting inside the CD player is the Carpenters compilation; the second CD, I think, the one with Please Mr. Postman on it.
I don’t usually turn the radio on when driving to work in the morning because I find it distracting. I also prefer not having the radio on when there are others in the car too, because then there’ll be talking, and I don’t like the distraction of trying to listen to the conversation and the radio at the same time. So the radio/CD player only gets turned on when I’m driving home from work. Even then, half the time I’ll be plugged onto the Walkman phone instead.
So, what do they tell about me?
Seorang yang tak suke keadaan yang bising??saya juge banyak dengar lagu gune phone or my mp4 player.sometime orang ingat sy tak betul because cakap sendiri bile ada orang call
ReplyDeletekau lelaki yang kesunyian. hahaha.
ReplyDeleteCHEH!
ReplyDelete