Wednesday, February 03, 2010

6th Avenue Heartache


Somehow, sometime last semester while on the topic of bonds I went from Bowie bonds to David Bowie to Nirvana and the faces in the classroom went blank. Most of them had never even heard of Nirvana! Come on, am I that old or did I just make the wrong choice of music reference? Perhaps they all listen only to Rabbani and Inteam.

:P

But this is The Wallflowers, of course.

4 comments:

  1. Sir,saya tahu la nirvana.Cume tak pernah dengar lagu die je.Not that old lah i think..heheeee
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. UIA should reduce its sekolah agama recruitment.

    Funny thing, I got a group of friends, all budak sekolah agama became Siti Nurhaliza groupie and spend time at Akademi Fantasia concern.

    Tapi Bleach pun release 21 years ago/Nevermind 19 years ago. Cannot blame 20- year old clueless kids as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. anak bob dylan nih pun boleh tahan jugak muzik dia. aku minat.
    tak bro, kita tidak terlalu tua, cuma zaman kita dah tahap phasing out je hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reduce it sekolah agama recruitment?Bukan ke UIA punye specialty is their Islamic ones

    ReplyDelete