assalamualaikumOf course, I have no idea who mujing da great is. Perhaps that is exactly the point – the author wanted to remain anonymous because he (or she) knew that he wrote me a terrible email. Or perhaps he was ashamed of the name his parents gave him. Or perhaps he was one of those-who-must-not-be-named. WHOAH! :P
sir,
4 ur information im one of ur students currently.
i am very weak in macroeconomics subject,
i got low marks 4 the mid term n ur quizzes,
i hope u can update ur notes at ur webpage so i can download the remaining 7chapters after the mid term..
plzz sir..
the final is just around the corner.
so i found it very difficult4 me if u dont update ur notez
so i hope u can respond it well 4 ur students success in ur teachings
i believe every lecturer dont want to get their student fail in his or her subject
so i hope u can update ur notes ASAP.
tq, wassalam
mujing da great must have missed the first class. That was when I explained that I do not give class notes. It just so happens that I have presentation slides prepared for half of the course from last semester when I was assigned a seminar room, which I uploaded on to the course webpage. I strongly believe that students must prepare their own notes.
Assalamualaikum brother.. my name [name] [student ID number] from section 2 Econ1610..Although it is one of those uniquely-UIA things, it still sounds weird when a student calls me “brother”. This email from two days ago is just wrong in so many ways. Well, maybe a little funny too. What do you think?
Can u mk a make test 2 for us to cover our mark in mid term exam since me and my friend including from section 1 not do it well.
my suggestion is u divide the percentage into 2 which is for 1st mid test 12.4 and the another 12.5 so total 25%.
the test 2 including CH 30,31,32 and 33... to mk ur life easy just mk MCQ.. about 35Q... then after we finish the test u give the paper not to the owner and mark the paper (since it only MCQ).. so in 1 class everything is done..
As the result we can increase our carry mark and have hope to get A or at least A-..
I'm sure u'll happy if many of ur student get A in this subject...
I know it depend on our efford and i'll try..
I hope u accept my suggestion...
1 more thing whatever is ur decision i'll accept ( but i'll happy if u accept my suggestion) and thx so much for teaching me and i want to appologies 4 any shortcoming ...
'Doakan kejayaan kami semua'
Sungguh melampau bila pelajar 'mengajar' pensyarah bagaimana untuk menaikkan markah masing-masing terutama sekali bila pensyarah tak minta pun? lucunya, kenapa pelajar-pelajar abang macam berani tapi hakikatnya 'pemalu' apabila berada dalam kelas? jangan dilayan.
ReplyDelete*faints*
ReplyDeleteThat student bagi cadangan tapi sbenarnya dia nak sir guna cdangan dia..ish..ish..mana boleh.saya dah confuse that student lecturer ke sir lecturer....macam-macam lah student zaman sekarang ni...sebenarnya diorang kena gune peribahasa ni hendak seribu daya tak mahu seribu dalih..ni diorang tengah berdalih lah ni..=)
ReplyDeletetak layan pun.
ReplyDelete