Friday, November 30, 2012

Movies


The last time we watched a movie at a cinema was The Dark Knight in July. We would love to go to the cinemas more often, but simply couldn’t find the time. Last month, we finally saw The Avengers—on HyppTV VOD.

I used to go to the cinema every week but surprisingly I am not missing it all that much. I was always annoyed at the terrible subtitles on the screen here anyway. Most of the time now I don’t even now what’s showing.

Once in a while though, we would come across trailers or promos of movies we find interesting, like Rise of the Guardians, now showing, and Epic coming out next May. Having enjoyed the book I would also love to watch The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey coming soon.

Chances are we are going to miss all the above movies... and we are just fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment