Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Another New Year

Today marks another new year. With so many things happening in the year 2012, I am looking forward to a more productive and memorable year ahead, insha-Allah.

About two weeks ago, we had a short vacation in Putrajaya just to accommodate our plan to attend my close friend’s wedding in Kajang. We stayed at the Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside, taking advantage of its 2D1N Family Escapade offer. The three of us really enjoyed it and can’t wait planning for our next holiday.

Omar is only almost 18 months old now, but he has already started acting like an adult. He likes to imitate what we are saying and always wants to be part of whatever we are doing. Watching him grow with his own great personality makes every day of my motherhood worth it. I am sure he’ll be a great abang soon. Oh, did I just say abang? Alhamdulillah, in 4 months’ time, insha-Allah I will become a mother of two. Besides having to ‘burn the midnight oil’, I am doing my best to prepare for the arrival of our second child, physically and mentally.

Pregnancy-wise it has been smooth sailing, alhamdulillah. Most of the time I prefer fish over chicken and prefer curry over any other type of dishes. Am missing coffee, at times. Haven’t gained that much weight compared to when I was with Omar—well, I am trying my best not to—but anyhow I am looking forward to the post-pregnancy fat burning activities lining up ;).

Thesis-wise it has been great too, alhamdulillah. Submission is happening soon, insha-Allah, and hopefully I can quickly move on to the next phase which is to be a full time working mom! Surely life will be even more hectic but hey, life is not a bed of roses!

Here’s to another new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment