Friday, February 15, 2013

Poster Size

I keep finding myself having to search for poster and print size measurements so I’m posting it here for future reference.


Poster size visual reference guide from Free Poster Templates.

There are a few 20×30-inch posters I want to frame and mount, plus some other prints, but finding the right frames have been very difficult so far. Previously, I sent a poster to a professional frame shop. The result was great but the price was quite expensive, especially as I chose to use non-reflective glass. The glass also made the frame heavy.

So now I am looking for something made of plastic. I like the trade standard Flexiframe range by Mark Bric, but I haven’t seen them sold in a shop. Most likely then, I will buy either the RIBBA or STRÖMBY frames from IKEA. Their sizes (about 70×100cm) will be larger than I need but at least I can buy them conveniently.

No comments:

Post a Comment