Changes are good, especially if it can elevate your iman and push you towards becoming a better person in all aspects.
Changes are required, especially when your life commitments are expanding.
Changes are essential, especially when you face challenges, and you need to make adjustments here and there.
Upon my return to work after a long period of study leave followed by maternity leave, quite a number of people I met said that I've changed. I am pretty sure what they meant was the physical aspect—Hey, I'm now a proud mother of two kids!
Yes, I admit I have changed a lot after all these years. In fact, I felt numb on the first day I returned to the department. I thought something must had been wrong that I almost felt like in the state of denial.
Thinking back, I don't deny that having nearly completed my DPhil studies and now in a family of four, I constantly need to change to meet the life challenges.
And ultimately, I hang on to the things that please Allah.
May Allah directs us to make the right decision at any situation and eases the path that leads us to Him. May Allah saves our soul from the things that deviate us from Him. May Allah helps us to change for the better.
Selamat Hari Raya everyone, God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment