Friday, June 06, 2014

Me Time

Now that the semester has ended I am so excited that I can have more me time, YEAY!

I can use the time to complete some analyses for my journal paper. This one has been a bit slow going ever since my thesis submission. Now wait no more, I have got some codes running so I need to wait a bit for some preliminary results.

I can also spend some me time to read books that have been waiting in line. Our monthly Kinokuniya visits have indeed produced piles of books in our house. Not that we mind the space that they have taken, we are actually struggling to find the time to read those books.

I need the me time to improve on my teaching skills and to prepare for the new subjects I am teaching next semester. I must admit I miss giving lectures to my students, but I really need the me time to improve on the course contents and assessments. Plus, I am starting to write into my teaching journal. *Excited!*

With Ramadan and the much anticipated graduation trip coming up soon, I am left with very limited time actually. Press panic button, no?!

Looking at the boys sleeping peacefully, here I am enjoying some of that me time.

2 comments: