Thursday, July 06, 2006

Two Days


The tango, the candy

YESTERDAY: Watched Take the Lead with my sister; can’t really help it, I’ve always had a soft spot for dance movies. If only I could ballroom dance. The closest I ever got to dancing was in primary school, when I signed up for a dance performance for Speech Day. Tarian endang wasn’t much of a dance, though, but it was the only thing there was. The teacher didn’t believe me at first (why, I already did plays and choirs and instruments before?), and some of the other kids made fun of me, but we did okay after weeks of daily practice.

When we got home I cancelled my alarm clock setting for the 3am France-Italy semi-final match. Sleep. I like them, but not enough to lose sleep over.
TODAY: Woke up and looked up the Internet to see France won. YAY! Yes, I left the PC on, connected, all night. TM/Streamyx is not getting my RM66 easy.

We had a pot-luck party at the department today during lunch time. I was volunteered MC. We celebrated former office bearers Prof Mansor, Dr Rokiah and Dr Latifah; and bid farewell to Dr Hafsah. I ate too much, and got one terrible headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment