Sunday, September 24, 2006

Browser Blues


As seen on Internet Explorer 7 RC1 Posted by Picasa

I noticed recently that the blog looks strange on IE - part of the header is eaten up by the Blogger NavBar. I went through the code and couldn't find any way to fix it; nothing that I can see, anyway, since I am no programmer. The blog looks fine on Firefox and Opera though, so I blame the problem squarely on MS. If anyone can help me with this, please do.


As seen on Firefox Posted by Picasa

The template may be due for a revision too, but I think I'll wait till the new Blogger comes out of beta.

2 comments:

  1. Face similar problem before. There are some codings to remove entirely the Blogger Navbar. Can't remember now...

    Anyway, happy berpuasa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, removing the NavBar one option, but I don't want to do that. It doesn't really solve the problem too, as the whole thing works fine in Firefox and Opera.

    ReplyDelete