The last time I bought an audio CD was in November 2005. It was Bryan Adam's Anthology, which came with a bonus DVD featuring a full-length concert in Lisbon. Frankly, the bonus DVD was the main reason I bought the CD. Bryan always sound better performing live than in studio recordings; unlike most of the other artists. I almost bought a few CDs after that, but didn't. Typically the stores I went to didn't have them, and I simply lost interest afterwards.
Then, last Thursday I bought Search's new Gothik Malam Edan. I love the band, love the album, but have absolutely no idea what the album title means. It comes with a bonus behind-the-scene VCD, though. Isn't it a great mystery that in 2006 publishers in this country still choose to produce VCDs, when even school children with a half-decent computer can create and burn their own DVDs?

No comments:
Post a Comment