ONE: I hate marking assignments. I wish that I have somebody else mark all the assignments for me, so I wouldn't have to see all the terrible handwritings and terrible language. Some of them can't even follow simple instructions. COBAAN...
TWO: Is there a National Slow-Driving Month campaign I'm missing? Maybe their trying not to scare away all the tourists on Visit Malaysia Year 2007. People are driving awfully slow lately it's driving me nuts. Maybe it's even the new year and everybody's feeling miserable that they're still stuck in their miserable lives and jobs (like Suapi, LOL). Whatever. The rightmost, inside, lane is the FAST lane, people! Check your rear-view mirror. If there are cars lining up behind you, and the next car in front of you is a mile away, then you're too SLOW. Move to the left. Don't hog the fast lane. The road is not a place to think big.
No comments:
Post a Comment