Who would have thought that a meeting actually makes you feel better?
WARNING: I am complaining about traffic again. Works on the stretch of Federal Route 54 from Sungai Buloh to Sri Damansara are basically complete, allowing me to travel to and from work in just about thirty minutes one way. So that's very good news.
However, no amount of road upgrades will matter if people keep driving like old grandmas. (No offence to senior citizens everywhere) Yes, I’m complaining about people who hog the road. There were three idiots this morning:
- A woman in an SUV. I won’t say anything about female drivers. My sister drives so fast it scares the shit out of me. This one was talking on her mobile, without the hands-free device of course, at 50km/h on the inside lane. Of course, everybody had to overtake through the left.
- A trailer. What’s a trailer doing on the fast lane? Again, everybody had to overtake through the left.
- A man in a Merc. A man in a Mercedes-fracking-Benz having a lazy-afternoon-60km/h-drive on the inside lane during the morning rush hour. I wouldn't be so pissed if an uncle in a 30-year-old Datsun was driving at 60km/h – still pissed for doing it on the fast lane, but not too pissed about it – but this guy was in a Mercedes-fracking-Benz. You drive a big car, feeling grand and rich and all, make sure you can handle the expectation!
Then I came to work not in a terribly good mood, to a meeting, which was very well conducted that I actually came out of it feeling much better. Strange, but I take it.

Hey, it's Friday to wish bad things to people. It's just sooo... okay, I just lost my words, LOL.
ReplyDeleteHey, they asked for it!
ReplyDeletehmm..strange outcome, feel better after a meeting? now i'm wondering what kind of meeting is that? new allowance rates for extra classes?
ReplyDeleteNo lah, the meeting simply got my mind off the whole traffic thing.
ReplyDelete