Sunday, December 16, 2007

Speeding Tickets

I got booked for speeding. Not one, not two, but three speeding tickets. That’s RM900 and potentially I-don’t-know-how many demerit points off my driving record. The worst thing, though, is that they weren’t my fault but my sister’s; my lead-footed sister. In all three occasions – once in Sabak Bernam and twice in Manjung – it was her racing for site meetings. No wonder she always managed to make it to her 10 o’clock meetings at Beruas on time after leaving the house at 7! The one ticket that arrived yesterday logged her going at 104kph on a 60kph-stretch. She didn’t think she would be caught speeding in the morning.

DOHH!

She better settle them all soon. I don’t want to imagine how many speeding tickets she’d get if she was driving that Camry she wanted instead of the puny Kancil.


I can feel the rush in Speed by sampok at deviantART. How fast can you go on a bike, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment