Friday, April 04, 2008
The Week’s Summary
It’s funny. All week I couldn’t wait for the weekend to come so I’d be able to go somewhere and do something, but comes the weekend all I want to do is stay at home and shut the world out for two days. Then, the bookstore called to tell that my magazine has arrived, so I guess I’ll have to get out of the house after all.
My last exam was this morning. I’ve got the scripts, all five bundles of them, on a table in the living room but I’m not going to touch them until I bring them back to the office next week. I don’t want to do work work at home, and I’m not feeling too well too, with a stiff right shoulder bugging me for almost a week.
I submitted the final results for my other course in the afternoon. Nine students failed. That’s almost twenty-one percent of the class. Ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If they deserve to fail than they deserve to fail.
ReplyDeleteThey just failed. It is impossible to say who deserves to pass and who deserves to fail. What to do, for example, if someone you feel should pass actually failed miserably? An exam is just that. Still, it’s quite sad to see a twenty-one percent failure rate.
ReplyDelete