Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Continuity

Analysis Results [Not Recoverable]

This Hitachi drive (Model HTS548060 - 60GB s/n: H31HXC) has few serious scratches on the disc media, this normally caused by the aged slider (the read and write head unit) physical contact, resultant the digital data failed to be compiled into useful data, such cases will not able to be recovered.

Patah tumbuh hilang berganti.

The new Dell Inspiron 1520 comes with a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 4GB DDR2 667Mhz memory, NVIDIA GeForce 8400M video controller with discrete 128MB DDR2 video memory, and 160GB SATA hard drive. Other bells and whistles include a DVD burner, 8-in-1 card reader, 4 USB ports, Wireless-N adapter, and a 2MP camera I don’t think I’ll ever use.

The old Dell Inspiron 8600 is powered by a 1.5GHz Intel Pentium M processor with 512MB PC2700 memory, ATI Radeon 9600M video controller with discrete 128MB video memory, and 60GB hard drive. I just recently upgraded the memory to 1GB.

The 8600 served me really well so the 1520 has quite large shoes to fill. Since it is still in good shape, perhaps I’ll just install a new hard drive and pass the notebook down to my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment