I
Back in July I pre-ordered four books (they were not yet released then) from Amazon and opted for all cheapest delivery option of having all four books shipped together. I thought I could wait. The first book, By Schism Rent Asunder by David Weber was released in late July while the last, The Clone Elite by Steven L Kent is due to be towards the end of October.
It turns out that I really cannot wait, especially after reading all the wonderful reviews for Zoe’s Tale by John Scalzi, billed as his best work so far, so I changed my order. Hopefully the first two books will arrive soon. The third book, Brisingr by Christopher Paolini, the third book of the Inheritance series that began with Eragon, which was made into that awful movie, will be released in late September so I’m really looking forward to that as well.
II
The website for the International Conference on Islamic Economics and Economies of OIC Countries 2009 I was working on is already online. Please, do have a look and tell me what you think. The committee seems to be happy with it.
The thing with IE last time turned out to be my coding mistake. :P I figured it out on my own soon enough. This, however, does not mean that I don’t hate IE – I still do. Oh, and the new Opera (latest version 9.52) looks really slick.
III
I felt like eating cheesecake, so a few days ago I bought one whole cheesecake from Secret Recipe. I so wish we have The Cheesecake Factory in Malaysia.

overall, you did designed a nice web invitation. these are my comments.
ReplyDeleteon bank islam logo: i thought they had their corporate logo redesigned? watch for their tv ad.
on PNB logo: it would be much nicer if you could make the white box around it go transparent. it seem to disturb your iium watermark background logo.
Thanks for the comments.
ReplyDeleteBank Islam’s logo did give me quite a headache; I didn't know which one is the latest. Apparently there was a small controversy I didn’t know about. Thanks.
I only had pre-installed software to work with – Notepad to code and Paint to image-edit. Now that I’ve downloaded GIMP I’ve made PNB’s logo transparent just for you.
:P