
Shopping for a T-shirt is impossible! I’ve been looking for a white T-shirt but couldn’t find one in stores I like.
I saw some interesting prospects online, though. There are a few designs from Threadless I really like, but while I contemplated making my first purchase from them, good ol’ J!NX has this “free shipping for orders above $40” offer, so I ordered three.
I bought T-shirts from J!NX before. It all began with a hoodie. I was looking for one during winter 2004/2005 when I saw J!NX on The Screen Savers. The rest, as they say, is history. This time around I wanted to buy the totally awesome WoW Arthas T-shirt but it was out of stock. Of course, it isn’t the only design I’m interested in ;-).
__________
PICTURE from top to bottom: J!NX Never Feed a Zombie, Jester, and Way of the Warrior T-shirt designs.
jangan sampai2 kecik sudah...
ReplyDeletedah pernah beli dah sebelum ni, saiz muat baik punya.
ReplyDelete