I
My new J!NX t-shirts arrived on Thursday! They also sent me a bunch of stickers I don’t know what to do with for being such a good customer. The delivery took only one week compared to the typical two to three weeks with Amazon purchases, which, I think, is impressive. Now, if only Amazon too offers free delivery for international orders...
II
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was almost three hours long but I really enjoyed it throughout. My brother said that the generous exploitation of Brad Pitt’s good looks made the movie seemed almost like a very long commercial, though in a good way; but Benjamin Button was indeed very beautifully shot, an ode to The Big Easy. The whole movie actually reminded me of Forest Gump, to which I now finds out it shares the same screenplay writer, and Big Fish.
III
My mobile buzzed while I was in the cinema. After the movie I saw that it was from Razlan; he’s getting married in March. Congratulations. I doubt that I’d actually drive up to Pasir Puteh for the wedding, though. On the other hand, I just might do. I’ve never actually been to Kelantan so the road trip could be interesting.
IV
Suapi laughed at me either because my passport expired last September or my passport expired last September and I didn’t know it. Or because my passport expired last September and I didn’t know it because I used it last in 2006. Anyway, now I have to apply for a new passport.
u'll travel 2 east cost..u never been there?i've been there 4 several times(thn ni blm lg-insyaAllah,i'll be there in april)..tell u wat, througt out the journey u'll see small2 kampong-forest-will accompany ur jouney..the most interesting part is,xd toll(except gombak)..i think u have to grab this chance.u should visit kelantan..atleast once in a lifetime.hi3
ReplyDeletedh smpai klantan,pusing la bndr kota bharu(even it doesnt look like a twn-my fren said) u'll experience sumting new..the lifestyle n how they socialize,differnt from others.grab this chance..hav a safe jouney..=)