Monday, October 12, 2009

First

I’m not working today as I am on sick leave. As far as I can recall this is my very first MC since I started working.

I missed work for health reasons before due to the occasional cold, fever etc. but never with an MC. I have more leave days than I ever had use for so usually would just call in sick and fill up the emergency leave form the next day. I rarely ever go to see the doctor just with a common cold or fever; it’s just a waste of time and money.

This time it’s different. I had diarrhea all day yesterday, and sometime last night I woke up shivering so bad I actually thought that I was going to die. The doctor told me that it was a reaction to the body losing so much minerals. Oh yes, of course, I totally knew that.

PFFFT!

2 comments:

  1. kesian sir...hope sir cepat sembuh....huhuhu...
    (lega presentation postpone)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pun dah berapa tahun tak ambik MC. kalau MC boleh convert kepada duit kan bagus? boleh kayo den!

    ReplyDelete