Sunday, November 08, 2009

Wonders

My internet connection the last few days has been erratic. I wonder if it has to do with the weather, as the disconnections most often happen in bad weather; the new modem, or with Streamyx itself either local or system-wide.

My phone has been acting up too. I hope that it’s not going to die anytime soon because I’m really not in the mood to shop for a new phone. Looking for a new phone is much more complicated than buying a new PC, and I much rather buy a new Windows 7 PC.

On a positive note, I recently pow-ed my brother a new mouse when he dragged me to the computer store. What’s so exciting about a mouse, you say? Well, it’s a 2.4GHz Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with BlueTrack technology, which allows me to control the, er, pointer, while lying on my bed several meters away from the PC. SWEET! Yes, it helps that I have these bionic eyes to see where the pointer is on the tiny 15.4-inch notebook computer screen.

3 comments:

  1. mesti line tu tak bagi sir online...hehe
    10 stars untuk explanation about the mouse(",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiiish... kalau dah baring atas katil buat apa nak pegang mouse lagi? tido je lah.

    ReplyDelete