
I finished reading the last few pages of The Centauri Device yesterday morning before going to work. PHEWW! It was one slow, depressing book I am glad to get over with.
Then, last night I picked up The Lost Fleet: Victorious and basically couldn’t put it down until I finished the whole book at about 4.30 in the morning! Victorious is supposed to be the last of the (original) Lost Fleet series by Jack Campbell a.k.a. John G Hemry, which is quite a downer because it’s such a wonderful series; fast paced and full of action. The good news, however, is Hemry wrote on his website that he’s got contracts for follow-on series. YAY!
I’m reading For the Win next, I think. The book arrived yesterday (May 25), after less than two weeks, which is simply wonderful. I don’t know how they do it – shipping books for free – but I definitely love it. The Book Depository is quickly becoming my new favorite online bookstore.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment