Saturday, September 09, 2006

Names and Numbers

Finally, I’ve finished marking the mid-semester tests. YAY! Small consolation though, as the notice is now out for submitting questions for the finals.

Dr Ruzita asked me to drive her Jazz to our two-day workshop at Awana Genting Highlands. It was my first time ever driving automatic and it didn’t help to have three ladies in the backseat criticizing.
The verdict: I’ll stick to manual transmission for now – shifting the gear up and down is half the fun in driving.

When Suapi asked me to come to Sogo last Sunday, karaoke was the last thing on my mind. Come on, Sogo, karaoke? I only figured it out when I stepped out of the elevator on the eighth floor. I should have seen it coming: Suapi = karaoke.
Lesson of the day: Again, I cannot sing.

On Monday *we* were supposed to go to Butterworth, but the trip was cancelled through a late night text message. Apparently nine equals zero and it was a no go. To be honest I was partly relieved, as waking up as early as 4 a.m. to make a 6 a.m. rendezvous at Stesen Sentral was not something I’m too excited about. But I already took the day off, so *we* met for lunch instead, and I came home with a free copy of the latest Perajurit.

Found out online the Crocodile Hunter is no more. RIP. I couldn't help to be skeptical at first, as there were rumors about his death before, but this time it was reported by all the major news agencies.

Thursday, it was sad to see Storm Large performing Wish You Were Here before leaving Rock Star: Supernova. It’s the only reality TV show I watch.

Friday, we had a farewell lunch party for Irwan, who is leaving for Ottawa on Tuesday. I played bidan terjun MC, again. We bid him good luck.

And today, I finished marking the last of the mid-semesters.

YAY!

3 comments:

  1. ok apa..... . It was at Irsal's request! can do it again haha

    Shay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, auto transmission is more relaxing what? Seronot je layan muzik bila driving, tak payah tangan nak sibuk-sibuk tukar gear... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suapi, we can always do it again, of course, though a little warning helps!

    As my father always say, auto transmission is for lazy people, LOL.

    ReplyDelete