Being a member of the computer club in school supposedly makes you a geek. What then, if you are made a member of the computer/IT committee at work? I went to my first IT committee meeting today to find out that I was appointed kulliyyah webmaster, since last year! Isn't that just great? After complaining all the time about the terrible state of the kulliyyah website, I simply couldn't say no. I should have kept my big mouth shut and be merry.
So now I am the practical training coordinator, student advisor, IT committee member, and webmaster. I might just as well dig a hole and bury myself in it. There is only over a week left in the semester, and I still have the assignments from aeons ago unmarked. The students certainly don't complain to my face about not receiving their assignments back after so long, but I'm sure that they'll definitely burn me in the TER.
__________
PS: I was NEVER, repeat NEVER, a member of the computer club in school. Honest!

: )
ReplyDeleteBut who got caught by the school headmaster inside the computer room? LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL. I knew you were going to bring that up. Not being a member of the computer club certainly doesn't mean you can't enjoy some of the benefits, right?
ReplyDelete