Monday, April 09, 2007

Superficial Distractions

I only started marking the final examination scripts today, and so far it has been surprisingly “smooth”, if you get what I mean. I’ll write more about it when I finish.

I can’t believe that I’m missing the camera, of all things. Well, I’m not particularly missing the broken PowerShot A75, but a camera in general. There were times when I wanted to just grab the camera and snap something, only to realize that I don’t have it anymore. Yes, so much for a mere toy!

The camera is still with my sister. When my sister first told and showed me that the camera was broken, I told her to replace it. Of course, I wasn’t serious about it, but I suppose she took it that I was. She talked about having it repaired, and has made some enquiries about it.

Anyway, I’m already thinking about buying a new one, perhaps an A640 or A710 IS. But it’s the same story as before: do I really want a new phone, oops, camera?

__________
DISCLAIMER: Bored in-the-middle-of-marking sanity check entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment