with Omar and Imran
Ada lagi org tidur pakai kain pelikat, eh? :-PLast time I ever saw that kind of person was my late father. I, for once, always sleep with my short... more "secure", LOL.
waa...manyak sexy woo...
pekerja-pekerja kedai mamak di seluruh malaysia tu gerenti semua tidur pakai kain punya... seksi?
Wah, wah, wah... hebatnya mengintip "pekerja-pekerja kedai mamak di seluruh malaysia" itu tidur... LOL
Woo... why spy when you have a healthy dose of imagination? Wait, that doesn't sound right...:-P
Ada lagi org tidur pakai kain pelikat, eh? :-P
ReplyDeleteLast time I ever saw that kind of person was my late father. I, for once, always sleep with my short... more "secure", LOL.
waa...manyak sexy woo...
ReplyDeletepekerja-pekerja kedai mamak di seluruh malaysia tu gerenti semua tidur pakai kain punya... seksi?
ReplyDeleteWah, wah, wah... hebatnya mengintip "pekerja-pekerja kedai mamak di seluruh malaysia" itu tidur... LOL
ReplyDeleteWoo... why spy when you have a healthy dose of imagination? Wait, that doesn't sound right...
ReplyDelete:-P