Another package from Amazon arrived today! Inside were three books to add to my growing pile of books-waiting-to-be-read:
- The Conscience of a Liberal by Paul Krugman. Latest book by the renowned economist. An impulse buy.
- The Lost Fleet: Courageous by Jack Campbell. The third book in the Lost Fleet military SF series by John G. Hemry aka Jack Campbell. Captain “Black Jack” Geary continues navigating the battered Alliance Fleet through Syndic territory, but now there may be aliens too! I’m setting aside everything else to read this first.
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Awakening, Escalation, Confrontation by Yoshiyuki Tomino. I never watched the animated series and don’t really feel like making the time to sit down and watch it now, or ever. When it comes to giant mecha I’m really partial to Macross/Robotech – nothing beats the über-cool F-14 Tomcat-inspired mechamorphing VF-1 Valkyrie. Still, they do have some really cool mecha in Gundam, hence the book. It is a proper novel by the way, not a comic or graphic novel, so I'm really hoping to find at least a half-decent story.

aku kalau graphic novel cepat je abis. in your case, dont forget to go for eye-check for reading too many novels.
ReplyDeleteI actually tried reading graphic novels before – they are somewhere between a novel and a movie; and things always seem much better imagined in my head while reading than looking at someone else’s imagination put on paper or film.
ReplyDelete