Star Wars: The Clone Wars is now showing on the
Cartoon Network. The five episodes so far have been fun but my favourite is still the first with
Yoda. Episodes with
Anakin and apprentice
Ahsoka have been the most annoying, save for the battle scenes. Though it is
Star Wars, and a cartoon series to boot, I still can’t help feeling irritated at seeing scenes of spaceships burning and churning out dark smoke in vacuum!
Meanwhile,
Macross Frontier completed its twenty-five-episode run quite recently. In my opinion, it was a wonderful tribute to the original
Macross. The story, the songs, the action sequences were all awesome. Now I must find the
DVDs.
But that is how "Star Wars" has ALWAYS been -- it's about pure fun as opposed to Kubrickian preciseness about space. Look at "Battlestar"! I love "Clone Wars," too. It's about time something happened to make me really love "Star Wars" again. Maybe one day they'll do the same with Luke, Leia and Han but for now, it is great to have "Star Wars" every week!!
ReplyDeletehaven't had the chance to watch even an episode yet.
ReplyDelete