
The mystery of my stuck wardrobe door is now solved! One of the sliding doors got stuck soon after I bought it in 2007. The only way I could open the door is to raise it slightly before sliding it open. Recently, I installed handles on the door so I can lift it properly without potentially damaging the door frame in the long term; but since then the problem actually grew worse. Finally, on Saturday I found out that one of the rollers had actually broken. I then took the broken roller, which was literally in pieces, to the furniture shop towkeh. He disappeared into the backroom and came out a few minutes later with a free replacement. Now my wardrobe is as good as new – YAY!
__________
There is a special convocation ceremony to give an honorary degree to the PM at 4 p.m. I am not planning to go although attendance is supposedly compulsory. Meh. Supposedly, there is a list of designated names to attend the ceremony. Supposedly too, my name is not in the list. :P
salam, i received that invitation via email. haah *attendance is compulsory*. hehe. kalau ada kat sana, menarik jugak rasa nak pi.
ReplyDeleteYup, they really need to stop putting “attendance is compulsory” for every single event it’s a joke!
ReplyDelete