Monday, March 09, 2009

Requests Denied

The first:
salam sir, regarding to the date for the 2nd test econ 1500 is on 11 march, wednesday. actually on date day, i already book for my JPJ test and i already paid the payment for it. i can't change that date and that JPJ is only conducted on Wednesday only. so sir, can i been given a chance to do the quiz on other day earlier, or after 11 March. i m sorry for it sir. i went to see you to tell about this, but u r not at your room.
The second:
assalamu'alaikum...
sir, i would like to request something. can we postpone the test on this wednesday to the other day? this is because i have jpj test on that day. if sir don' want to postpone it, can you give me chance to do it on the other day? i hope you will take it into your consideration. i hope sir can reply this message. thank you..
I could postpone the said test, but I am not going to. I am not that nice. Most importantly, it is just wrong. The test is to be held during regular class hours. We are in the middle of the semester, in a full-time program, and the students are full-time students. Asking for a test to be postponed or rescheduled because you are taking a driving test is no different from asking to postpone a class because you want to go on a picnic or to a sale.

Nobody said anything when I announced the date. If it weren’t for the test, I suppose they would have just skipped the class without even a word.

1 comment:

  1. yes u are..
    whether we like it or not, it will comes n can't de denied.life must goes on..

    ReplyDelete