Monday, March 30, 2009

T-shirts, etc

Still waiting for my books!

In the mean time, J!NX had another round of offers to take $5 off the price of each shirt for orders of three shirts or more. So I finally bought that WoW Arthas T-shirt, plus three others, MUAHAHA!

Some related dates for future reference:
J!NX order placed: March 20
Package mailed (via USPS Priority Mail): March 20
Estimated delivery date: April 3-10
Package cleared by Malaysian Customs: March 25
Package received: March 26

Amazon order placed: March 5
Package mailed: March 6
Estimated delivery date: April 11
Package received: ???
I’m guessing as the recession continues there’ll be more offers to come. Bad, bad recession!
:P

__________
PICTURE from top to bottom: J!NX You Don't Pay Me to Talk Pretty (featuring Jayne from Firefly), WoW Arthas, and limited releases Mod Shop (long sleeve thermal) and Terror Bot T-shirt designs.

2 comments:

  1. I don’t think that there’s a problem with Amazon but I’ve been spoiled by J!NX’s one-week delivery. To be fair, Amazon quotes 5-8 weeks for standard international shipping, hence the April 11 delivery estimate. So far they failed only once – package lost in the mail and they sent the replacement immediately on expedited shipping – but usually the delivery takes only 2-3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete