Friday I’m in LoveAnd I’d love to get one of these too.
by The Cure, from the album Wish (1992)
I don’t care if Monday’s blue • Tuesday’s grey and Wednesday too • Thursday I don’t care about you • It’s Friday I’m in love
Monday you can fall apart • Tuesday Wednesday break my heart • Thursday doesn’t even start • It’s Friday I’m in love
Saturday wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...
I don’t care if Monday’s black • Tuesday Wednesday heart attack • Thursday never looking back • It’s Friday I'm in love
Monday you can hold your head • Tuesday Wednesday stay in bed • Or Thursday watch the walls instead • It’s Friday I’m in love
Saturday wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...
Dressed up to the eyes • It’s a wonderful surprise • To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown • And just smiling at the sound • And as sleek as a shriek • Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite • It’s such a gorgeous sight • To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough • Enough of this stuff • It’s Friday I’m in love
Sunday, May 10, 2009
It’s Already Sunday
… but what the heck, the song’s been stuck in my head since Friday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment