Our boxes arrived on Friday, 4 May, 102 days after they were picked up from our Summertown House apartment. We were told earlier by the shipping company Allfreight that the boxes will arrive at Port Klang on 2 May. I have been keeping my mobile close at all times since then.
However, when Afi called me on my office phone on Friday to tell that the boxes were arriving that afternoon, I was a little surprised. I gave my mobile number as the primary contact but I didn’t receive any call. Anyway, they were coming at 1500, so I went home by then.

Most eager to unpack
A lorry stopped in front of our house at about 1520. A man came out and said that he was from Subalipack. There were two of them, and they unloaded all our fifteen boxes, including carrying the six large 6-cubic feet boxes and one tea chest upstairs into the spare room, in just about ten minutes. After taking my signature and having me fill a short customer satisfaction survey, they were gone.
And just like that, after 102 days, we have our stuff back, YAY!
__________
PS: It turned out I gave my mobile number as 012-xxxxxxx when it should have been 017-xxxxxxx. Earlier we missed our TM Unifi installation appointment because I did exactly the same on the registration form.
However, when Afi called me on my office phone on Friday to tell that the boxes were arriving that afternoon, I was a little surprised. I gave my mobile number as the primary contact but I didn’t receive any call. Anyway, they were coming at 1500, so I went home by then.
Most eager to unpack
A lorry stopped in front of our house at about 1520. A man came out and said that he was from Subalipack. There were two of them, and they unloaded all our fifteen boxes, including carrying the six large 6-cubic feet boxes and one tea chest upstairs into the spare room, in just about ten minutes. After taking my signature and having me fill a short customer satisfaction survey, they were gone.
And just like that, after 102 days, we have our stuff back, YAY!
__________
PS: It turned out I gave my mobile number as 012-xxxxxxx when it should have been 017-xxxxxxx. Earlier we missed our TM Unifi installation appointment because I did exactly the same on the registration form.
aha.. baby omar dah pandai memapah.. cool!
ReplyDeletesubalipak tu bagus kerja dia bro. we hired them for our big move from shamelin to bangi.
ReplyDeletewe actually waited for 102 days Sayang?! it's almost one third of a year!! I only counted for the # of weeks passed, which helped me not to worry much ;)
ReplyDeleteI didn’t count until I needed a title for this post. :D
Delete