I take the day off.
My father asked why I take the day off, and I told him that I just feel like it. We don’t have class on Fridays and there is no meeting scheduled for today. My mother said that I should have taken the day off next Friday, so I can pick her up at the airport from her trip to Vietnam beginning Monday. Well, I can just take another day off next week. I have thirty days of annual leave; it’s already August, and I have only taken a few days (can’t remember exactly how many) off this year.
And what a beautiful morning it was! Of course, my idea of a beautiful morning is when it rains, so the air smells great. The rain stopped, but the clouds stay for a cool temperature all day.
What a great day to not go to work!
Of course, my mother is not happy that the clothes don’t dry properly.
Come on... go somewhere grand la... single, byk duit... Australia? LOL
ReplyDeletegaji kecik lagi, mana ada duit?
ReplyDelete