There are electric shavers, electric toothbrushes, electric pencil sharpeners, etc. I have none of those. I tried an electric shaver once but didn’t like it. I toyed around the idea of an electric toothbrush more than once, but decided that it’s too costly to justify any marginal increase in tooth-brushing effectiveness it would give. I would love to get my hands on an electric pencil sharpener, though.
One thing I would really like to see invented is an electric nail clipper. Though it really isn’t much of a hassle, I hate having to clip my nails every week, so think an electric nail clipper would be awesome. I imagine the contraption to look like an electric pencil sharpener. You’d stick your finger in it. The machine would scan your finger and fingernail and decide on the appropriate length of the nail, perhaps with some preset options, and trim off any excess edges with a fine laser. Voila, a perfectly manicured finger!
What office/home appliances would you like to have or have invented?
One thing I would really like to see invented is an electric nail clipper. Though it really isn’t much of a hassle, I hate having to clip my nails every week, so think an electric nail clipper would be awesome. I imagine the contraption to look like an electric pencil sharpener. You’d stick your finger in it. The machine would scan your finger and fingernail and decide on the appropriate length of the nail, perhaps with some preset options, and trim off any excess edges with a fine laser. Voila, a perfectly manicured finger!
What office/home appliances would you like to have or have invented?

How about the "replicator" to begin with? :-P
ReplyDeleteI guess the replicator counts -- the Star Trek, not Stargate, kind I suppose -- though from that universe I think the holodeck is much more fun to have, don't you think?
ReplyDelete