Thursday, October 25, 2007

RM186.21

I went to the Bank Islam branch on campus today to deposit my two years’ worth of change. The machine rejected a 50-sen, a 20-sen, a 1-sen, and a US quarter coins; but I still got RM186.21 total. It’s almost like money falling from heaven, especially with the government saying that it is definitely not paying government employees a bonus this year, :-P.

The Coca-Cola Contour Bottle Bank, that’s the actual name of the thing, I bought at the Coca-Cola Museum (a.k.a. NEW World of Coca­Cola) in Atlanta when I visited Mon during the winter break of 2004. I preferred the larger 20-inch version but it wouldn’t fit my bag, so I bought the 11-inch ‘small’ version instead.

___________
PS: Mon, if you could buy me the large one when you come back, it would be very, very much appreciated. I’ll pay for it, of course!
;-)

2 comments: