
So I bought myself a new mobile last Saturday. It was an SE W660i just like the one my brother picked up in January.
Actually buying a new mobile wasn’t half as much fun as just thinking about buying a new mobile. For one thing, you have to shell out some real hard cash or swipe your plastic. There was the W960i I had been thinking about over the last few weeks with its 8GB internal memory. I was mighty tempting, but it was [1] a tad too expensive and [2] might not be what I need. Apart from the obvious making and receiving voice calls and text messages, which I actually don’t do much, I use the mobile primarily as a substitute MP3 player, hence the Walkman phone.
I was happy with the old W800i. The W660i is pretty much the same phone, but with 3G.
No comments:
Post a Comment