Tuesday, May 20, 2008
BFG
“What is BFG?” asked mom.
Anyone who’s played DOOM or been around enough video games would know what a BFG is. BFG stands for Big F*%king Gun. There is no better way to call the biggest, meanest, most powerful weapon around but calling it what it is – a big fucking gun. I don’t play FPS, though; they give me motion sickness.
The J!NX BFG Creed is based on My Rifle: The Creed of a United States Marine, originally penned by Major General William H. Rupertus. Some may only know it from Full Metal Jacket.
I didn’t tell her all that, of course. :P
Pardon all my nonsense until I actually have something to write about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the first thing that came to my mind was Big Friendly Giant.
ReplyDeleteAwww... obviously I did not read the book though now that you have mentioned it the Big Friendly Giant does seem very vaguely familiar somehow.
ReplyDeletei learned something today
ReplyDeleteWell, you know what they say: the day you stop learning is the day you start to die.
ReplyDeleteBFG == Big Friendly Giant :)
ReplyDeleteHanif