The salesman was back! He knocked on my office door again this morning, and was just about to start at it (again) when I shot back at him, "You were here two weeks ago!"
II
My package from Amazon.com has arrived. I placed the order on March 31 and the package was shipped on the same day. Amazon put the delivery estimate as between April 26 and May 8. The postman brought it to the department office yesterday.
III
The form I need to submit to get myself promoted turns out to be the exact same form I filled in when applying for the job more than three years ago. This means having to again submit a photograph, names of referees, copies of documents, as well as completing the part about understanding of Islamic concepts. All of the stuff are already in my personal file, and I don’t think that my understanding of Islamic concepts now any different from before. So I called and asked them:
Do I have to submit names of referees?Easier for them! So these people are just too lazy to look the stuff up, and I'm supposed to be all happy to accommodate. BLAH!
… It shouldn’t be a problem now since you’ve already been working here a while.
What about copies of documents, don’t you have them all in my personal file?
Best if you submit new copies; it would be much easier for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment