Friday, October 12, 2007

I Meant to Write

To whom it may concern,

I meant to write, call, send you a text message or an e-card for the occasion; but:
  1. there were a bunch of late papers to mark.

  2. I had to go on a last minute shopping spree; it’s the only way that I’d actually buy something.

  3. the house needed cleaning – you wouldn’t believe the amount of dust.

  4. my bedroom hadn’t been vacuumed for two weeks!

  5. I had two weeks of downloaded TV shows to catch up.

  6. there’s this movie I just had to go watch.

  7. my latest Amazon package arrived – two weeks early, can you believe that? – so I’ve got this new book.

  8. frankly, though, they’re just not my thing.
However, trust me when I say that my thoughts are with you, and I wish you much joy and good health, wherever you are.

Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf, zahir dan batin

__________
;-)

4 comments: