Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Watch More TV

I may be a TV addict too. Here are the shows I watch on my PC:
  • 30 Rock (Season 2) – the smartest sitcom on TV from SNL alumna Tina Fey.

  • Bones (3) – David ‘Angelus’ Boreanaz plays FBI agent in Fox’s CSI-copycat show with more interesting characters. Emily Deschanel’s ‘Bones’ is hot too; geeky hot.

  • Californication (new) – David Duchovny as his horny self.

  • Cold Case (5) – special police unit in Philadelphia investigates old cases.

  • CSI: NY (4) – I have time for only one CSI.

  • Dexter (2) – dark show about a Miami police forensics expert who is really serial killer (who kills only bad guys). Too dark for Malaysian TV, I think.

  • Ghost Whisperer (3) – Jennifer Love Hewitt sees dead people.

  • Gossip Girl (new) – teen drama. I’m allowed to pick one, right?

  • Grey’s Anatomy (4) - who doesn’t watch this show? Now with two Greys.


  • Heroes (2) – X-men without Professor X. Again, who doesn’t watch this show?

  • House (4) – everybody’s favorite doctor is hiring a new team.

  • How I Met Your Mother (3) – could be the next Friends, but so far closer to Two Guys and a Girl (and a Pizza Place).

  • K-Ville (new) – police show in post-Katrina New Orleans.

  • Life (new) – Band of BrothersDamian Lewis as a police detective who spent twelve years in prison.

  • NCIS (5) – JAG spinoff is now in season 5.

  • Private Practice (new) – Grey’s Anatomy spinoff with Kate Walsh.

  • Pushing Daisies (new) – Strange show. Guy can bring dead people to life for 60 seconds.

  • Samantha Who? (new) – new Christina Applegate sitcom. Will it survive the season?

  • Stargate Atlantis (4) – the adventure continues in the Pegasus galaxy. Best sci-fi show on TV.

  • The Unit (3) – above top secret Special Forces unit doesn’t even have a name!

  • Weeds (3) – I don’t get what “dark comedy” means, but Mary-Louise Parker is simply awesome as a marijuana-dealing single mom, which makes it yet another show that will never be aired on Malaysian TV.

  • Without A Trace (6) – there’s always room for another police (or in this case, FBI) show, isn’t it?
There shouldn’t be any doubt about about my ‘social life’, now, should it?

6 comments:

  1. Man, this is such a long list :-P

    I watch some of those shows but usually just their re-runs on TV during lunch time, whenever I got lucky. That must be quite a commitment to follow them all :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. It is quite a list, huh? I just download them and watch the shows whenever I have time. It helps that I [1] don't bring work home, [2] don't go out -- once I'm home I'm too lazy to get out of the house/bedroom for coffee etc -- and [3] cannot normally sleep any earlier than 2 a.m.

    Pye: Nobody uses mainframe anymore, dude! A decent, well maintained/tuned PC with broadband (or what sorry excuse we call broadband) connection will do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: 50 kopeks for anyone who can tell the title reference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got time I got time , I got time!!.. serupa iklan astro jugak la..heheh!!

    p/s - tolong burnkan heroes bleh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Err... totally not familiar with the Astro ad.

    I usually delete an episode once a new one comes out -- disk space constraint lah at around 350MB per episode -- so now there's only episode 6 on the PC, if you still want it...

    ReplyDelete